Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mazie at 1 month

She is already plumping up quite nicely! The chubbiness has begun.

She goes cross-eyed a lot and I think it is so funny. You can tell she is just trying so hard to focus in on my face when I am talking to her and then those eyes start going crossed and finally she can't take it anymore and they uncross. It always makes me laugh.



I sure love having her around. She is a really good baby (like all my kids have been). She really only cries when she is hungry (sometimes around 9 pm she gets a little fussy but that's it). She slept through the night from 11 pm to 6 am already and she usually sleeps a good 6 hour chunk but it just depends when she goes down to bed whether I will be waking up in the middle of the night. I already have such a bond to her (I think because I have felt so good and have really been able to enjoy her rather than feeling so delirious and tired.) I feel really lucky how easy having number 3 has been. I love being a mother!

4 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

Such a cutie. I am so glad the transition to #3 has been so smooth for you. I'm scared to death for it and I'm not even pregnany yet! Your girls are lucky to have you.

Jenn said...

She is so sweet! Cute pics! And kudos to you for handling three well!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

She looks alot like Rob in these pictures. She is a sweety!

J + A Humphreys said...

She is sooo cute and FAT. :) I just love fat babies. Makes me so glad to hear you've had an easy time with 3. Hopefully that will happen for me. I'm crossin' my fingers.

Did you go to the reunion?? How was it??