Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mazie 10 months

I am a big slacker for this month. I did not take a picture. This is the closest I could come but is about a week after 10 months.
Mazie had her two bottom teeth finally come through. I kept thinking they were going to push through and finally they did.
She also officially waved good bye. And we think even said "hi". Some word starting with an H when she waves anyways.
She is still rolling around but no official crawling yet. Rob has been doing his best at night when he gets home to do "crawl training". What a good Dad! He is so proactive. I just hope she'll do it some day but I am enjoying it while it lasts.

1 comment:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

She just knows that if she doesn't crawl then others will just haul her around....why not. She is so cute. Your girls are the best..