Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jack Johnson Concert







So a while back I bought these Jack Johnson tickets, thinking I would give them to him for Father's Day. As Father day approached I felt a little guilty since it was kind of a selfish gift since I really like Jack Johnson a lot too and we were going with my sister. None the less it was a great time! Thanks for being a good sport Rob! Every time I go on dates just us, I realize how much fun I can actually be. Rob agrees. It reminded me of when we were dating since Jack Johnson was who I listened to the most during that time. It also reminded me of being humongous with Eliza since the last time I went to a Jack Johnson concert I was 8 months pregnant. I liked this one a lot better, I'm not sure if Jack was a better performer or I was just a lot more comfortable. Unfortunately, Sarah had the luck of the draw and was pregnant this time.
Random thought: but also every time I've gone to this concert I think, the crowd so doesn't represent Utah. It seems to usually be a bunch of drunks. Rob and I discussed this and he thought that's just how all concerts are. I just think it is weird. I can see lots of smoking weed hippies for Jack Johnson (not that some of those weren't there), but not cowboy drunkerds. Weird.

No comments: