Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thomas Family Reunion

I am so behind on my blog. This is how journal keeping usually goes for me. So I'm just doing quick summaries of some of the things I have been wanting to post. I hope to add pictures to this one later.
This year we had the Thomas Family Reunion here in Utah. We went to Wild (maybe Raging) Waters. It was so fun. That kind of stuff always is with the McMillen boys (since they act like kids). I love it! Rob convinced not only me, but his mom to go on what we like to call the "roller coaster" a slide that goes straight down and then straight up. If you don't make it all the way up you slide backwards and have to get out a secret door on the bottom (and yes this was my worst fear.) In case any of you don't know I have a major fear about water slides. It has something to do with a lot of water in my face and feeling like I can't breath (if any of you can relate). Well Rob finally convinced me that it would be worth it. On the way up I thought I was going to die. The waterslide stairs are made of rickety (burning hot) wood. By the time I got to the top, I just wanted to get off the top of that tower. (I swear it was swaying in the wind.) I did make it over the hump and in the end Rob was right it was worth it! I'm not sure Celeste would agree.
After the water park we went up to a park for dinner and a short game of softball due to the lighting. The next morning we did a little miniature golf. It was a lot of fun. It's always nice to get together with the Thomas side because they remind me of my family.
P.S. Thanks for all the help from the grandparents for babysitting quite a bit while we went and played on the slides.

No comments: