Saturday, November 1, 2008

Frightmares Lagoon! It's what fun is.


Waiting in line was the name of the game.


Treats from Trick-or-treat alley! Scary!


Rob decided that it was ridiculous to have the kids all ride seperately because it took to long so he had Eliza meet a new friend.






Eliza in the Trick -or-treat alley.






So Eliza was really excited to go on the Tidel Wave. When the boat started she put her arms up. Then it got a little higher and the hands went down. Next she got a super frightened face and said she wanted to get off. I was feeling sick myself so I was hoping she wasn't going to throw up. I swear the ride went extra long. Needless to say it wasn't her favorite ride.

So when waiting for the umbrella ride I kept asking are you sure you want to go. I said it might go fast and you'll be brave. She said yes. So as the ride started going she yelled, "yeah! I like this ride!!! I like this ride!!!" She yelled this out loud the entire time. But it was funny because as it got faster she was still yelling it but with a face of panic. At the end she got off and said, "I'm brave!"






















Puff is a classic! Rob had to go on this ride so that he could talk to some guy who was talking business. He's always got it on the mind.





































When we asked Eliza what was her favorite thing. She said the choo choo.















Daddy helped Eliza in and out all day. What a great dad!



Eliza is loving it! This was her first ride and she was sold.














Mom and Liberty on the Carousel.














Ladybug blastoff! Even Rob liked it.













We took Liberty on the Sea Odyssey. I thought I totally knew how to keep her from getting sprayed, but instead she got sprayed right in the face. Oops! It ended up not being her favorite ride.


At about dinner time, we ate dinner with G&G Pigeons, then they so kindly watched the kids at Sarah's while we went for a little date night at Lagoon. Our first spot was Wicked! The line was so long but I had been waiting a whole year to go on it (I was pregnant last year and was so disappointed that I couldn't go.) With that much anticipation the ride was clearly a let down. But then we went on the Colossas. This is a classic! The best bang for your time. Then we ran down to do Blast Off and Re-Entry. We found out that a person's leg had gotten severed by a cable that broke on this ride (not at Lagoon). Yikes! Then we tried one lame haunted house. I'm kind of a wimp for haunted houses to Rob's disapointment. The whole day in all was a hit though. I love being with my family!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds fun...I've always wanted to do Frightmares! Miller was just wondering if you guys got to Lagoon okay after Robby filled up with gas??? Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it was way fun! Maybe next year we can meet up with you guys there. OH, and thanks for putting something up of the McMillen family! :)