Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Champ


I am happy to announce that after 8 years of higher education Rob has finally brought home an intramural championship...in the 3rd Division of BYU's Men Flag Football league. Rob assures me that this is still quite the accomplishment because the two leagues above him were "basically professionals".
I know that the champion shirt that he received will be worn with pride and will never go to the DI. In fact I even said, "Oh, well you'll have to wear that tomorrow!" and he said "No, not tomorrow, Tuesday. All of us are wearing it on Tuesday." I burst out in laughter at these ridiculous boys.
But seriously I am really excited for Rob. We've been going to all the games and cheering him on. I'm sad I had to miss the championship game (due to a Relief Society fireside).
Congrats Rob. I love ya!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Rob congratulations! You are the man. Good Job. I'm sure you lead the team!!!

J + A Humphreys said...

Woo-woo! There is nothing like an intramural championship. I know I was proud as punch to win one at good old USU. Boys will be boys...no matter how old they are. :)

ZAC said...

HOORAY for ROB! I also love the family pictures. Liberty is SO BIG now! Anyway, glad to see all is well :)

Desiree said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A & C said...

I knew you could do it Rob!!! It's people like you, and moments like this, that keep dreams alive!

Emily said...

Congratulations Rob. Way to go.

Mel said...

Congratulations Rob!! Love the winner t-shirts :)

Zach and Erika said...

Hi Abby, I was so excited to see your blog through Kayla's. Your family is too cute! It's so fun to see you!
Erika Allen Jacobs