Monday, August 10, 2009

Food Faces

Often when Eliza goes to visit her grandma Pigeons (Stevenson) she gets to have Food Faces for lunch/dinner. It is one of her favorite things and she thinks this is something special that only grandma can do. Well I decided for lunch one afternoon I would do them at our house. When I told Eliza that we were going to make them she said, "You know how to make them too?" As if we were going to be constructing a master wedding cake. She's so funny and I assured her I did. I made her lunch, she wanted me to make a face of myself, and she made a face of Liberty for Liberty's lunch. Lunch was a hit and I just wanted to give this idea out for any moms looking to make things a little more exciting around lunch time. It really wasn't any more effort, I just grabbed what I had from the fridge and it was almost easier because Eliza helped. Thanks Grandma for the fun idea.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! I like the new fun idea. Another idea I've heard of is muffin tin lunches - a different food in each compartment. I haven't tried it b/c it's too many different foods, but could be fun to try.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

So cute, your such a good mommy. Enjoy them!!

Desiree said...

Fun fun!

Timothy and Nicole said...

LOVE the idea. Your mom is amazing, and so are you.