Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time to go home!

Bundled at the hospital...

Mazie in her "take home clothes"...

They always look so ridiculously small in their car seats for the first time...
Libby and Daddy made us a welcome home sign (you can kind of see it in the background by the mailbox), Eliza made me a card, and Daddy got me flowers.
It felt really nice to be home. Rob had even cleaned the house up real nice.
The girls just can't get enough of little Mazie. They have been really soft with her and really good helpers. There has been a little bit of change in their behavior (I think they miss the amount of mommy time they used to have) but I am happy that it hasn't been towards Mazie at all. So far so good!

2 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Three beautiful girls, welcome to the special club. Emjoy them all :)

Jenn said...

OH, I love the homecoming pictures! Such a cute family!