Thursday, February 5, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham




So we were at the Library on Wednesday and I saw the book "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss and I remembered how much I liked it when we read the book in preschool and made it. So I decided thats what we would do. When I told Eliza she said "Yuck, no way!" But after we read the book and discovered that the character also didn't want to eat them and then when he finally did that he like them, she decided to try it out. And yes she liked it. Libby wasn't too sure even though she gave an encouraging hooray with green eggs on her face. It was a fun morning especially since daddy was able to join us!

2 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Eliza, I love green eggs and ham too! AWESOME

selway2005 said...

Yay! I had no idea you had a blog! I am glad we found you and get to share your family adventures. You rock!