Thursday, February 19, 2009

How lucky I am to be a stay at home mom!




Today I was trying to clean up the house and feeling busy and Eliza said, "Mom come to my restaurant!" I really didn't want to play then but I have been working on taking time for my kids and husband rather than the unimportant things. Anyways I sat down and boy was I glad I did. She would bring me pretend food and then skip away in total delight with a big smile on her face. (I wish I could explain this little dancing skip she would do but if you know Eliza I am sure you can imagine.) This moment brought a smile to my face and I could tell that this moment was one of joy for her. It just reminded me how lucky I feel to be able to be a stay at home mom and be there for the fun moments like this.

5 comments:

Erica said...

I agree! Cute pictures of you and your girls. And thanks for the fun valentine package. My kids loved it.

Timothy and Nicole said...

Eliza is so cute. You are an amazing mom. I am sure of it.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

It is so true. I have been lucky that the 18 years of my marriage I could stay home too. The moments you have with them are the best and they grow up sooooo fast. Enjoy it, it is the hardest job and the most rewarding one ever!!!

Desiree said...

I think you have always been great at taking time for your kids!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute!! It's a great thing to take time out for your kids through out the day!!