Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mazie at 7 months

I am so horrible this is really the only pictures I have of Mazie at this age. She is getting so cute though. Her hair is now starting to come in. Just like the other girls, a bunch of it fell out around I think 4 months and now it is starting to grow in a little thicker. However, her hair has a mind of its own. It always sticks strait up on top. I will comb it down after a bath and it is sticking strait up as soon as it dries. Almost static electricity looking. I'm not sure these pictures are showing it off the best, but trust me. It is pretty funny. Even a lady at airport security said to me, "I can tell she is going to be a stubborn one" and I think I looked at her a little confused and she said, "well it looks like her hair is pretty stubborn and goes where it wants too, I am sure her personality will follow." I laughed and was surprised that someone else had noticed too.

She has been doing the most adorable thing lately. She loves to give kisses. Rob used to hold her and have her facing him and ask for kisses by making kissing sounds. She would usually give a kiss by holding her mouth open and leaning in. But now when she is sitting on your lap facing outward, she will lean back and look up to see who is holding her and then try to give a kiss. It is really adorable.

No comments: