Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Libby's first roll







No I'm not talking about fat rolls, I'm talking about rolling over. Her first "real" roll was on June 22, 2008 (for the record). She had rolled once before on my bed but it was on a bit of a hill so it didn't really count. Her first "real" roll was motivated by Maya's stuffed lion. Her daddy was playing with her and the lion and put it just out of reach. She wanted it so bad she rolled over. I can't remember if she rolled both ways that night but it wasn't long before she started rolling all over the place. Now I put her in one spot on the living room floor and she'll roll her way over to the kitchen floor. It's become her way of crawling (which unfortunately for me doesn't seem to be too far off.) Congrats little Libby! You are growing up so quick.
Since we're spotlighting Libby, I wanted to add some of my favorite recent photos.

No comments: