Saturday, June 14, 2008

Liberty's Dr. Visit


Wednesday we took Liberty to the Dr.'s office for her 4 month check up. She seemed to be doing well. She is in about the 90th % for weight, 70th% for height, and 40th% in head circumference. Pretty much the same percentile's as last time we went. She continues to grow larger. And to all those who have called her the Michelin man, your thoughts were reinforced by the Dr. when she too said she looked like the Michelin man, without any prompts. Those rolls just give it away. She weighed just a few ounces under 17 lbs (I can't remember exactly and don't have the sheet in front of me).
After the well check up part we discussed her being sick the last couple of weeks. The Dr. was concerned about the wheezing in her chest. She asked if I had any history of asthma and I told her about Dad and Sarah. (I hope I didn't pass on Dad's bad asthma genes.) I really think it is just from her cold but she decided she wanted to put her on albuterol for a couple of days. She also had an ear infection and prescribed an antibiotic for her. I'm leary of too much antibiotics, but her reasoning seemed satisfactory.
So Liberty has been a trouper and has been pretty good at using the breathing mask for the albuterol. She does look so funny when she wears it though and couldn't help but show this picture. What a cutie!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey there. I saw your blog from Abbie blog thought I would leave a comment. Isn't it sad when they have to use that breathing thing. My youngest had to use it a few times. He liked it so much that everytime it would put him to sleep. Isn't this blog thing great, it's so neat to see how everyone has grown up and started such cute families. You can check mine out at olsen4.blogspot.com
Kristina(B)Olsen

Kaitlan said...

Hi Abby! I came across your blog through Nicole's. Your family is darling. I can't believe how long it has been since we have seen each other. We should try and meet up. I have a blog, so if you would like to check it out send me your email address so I can send you an invite. take care.

Kaitlan
ktoole289@yahoo.com

Tamee said...

Abby, love the blog. I keep one for the same reason, it's an easy way to journal and family and friends can keep in touch.
I hope Liberty gets better. Our little Taryn has struggled with RSV since she was 6 weeks. It's really super sacry when they are so small.
LOVE the make up and go'in fish'in post, those are the memories you don't want to forget.
Tell Rob hi! Our blog is tamandkeithjones.blogspot.com. Keep in touch. Christmas cards are just not enough.

Brandi said...

We had soooo much fun with you guys this weekend! Can't wait to see you for the reunion. I looked over all the pictures I took, we got some cute ones! I will make you a CD...love you all :)

Nick and Leila said...

Hey! Adam told me you had a blog so I was so excited. I have been hoping you would get one soon! Tell me what has been going on in your life!

BKC said...

Hey! It's Kayla! Looks like a lot of other people have found you through Abbie's blog :) I was so excited to see you and your darling family. Keep me posted, our blog is blocked so email me your email address at kaylamichelle@hotmail.com so I can invite you. Good to see you!