Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eliza's First Sleep Over


Last night Eliza had her first sleepover. It was with her cousins Andy and Maya. Since we live in their house right now it was rather convenient. Andy and Maya have been wanting to sleep in the little play area under the stairs for quite sometime now. So we invited them down. We got all the kids to fit with their sleeping bags. (Maya was not too excited about the crowd at first but soon was situated.) We had prayer, scriptures, read a book, and then I told a story about Princess Bubbacup, Mayarella, and Robin (aka Anderific). They thought it was pretty funny. Then they had 5 minutes to chat or play. After the 5 minutes thought Eliza still wanted to talk. Andy kept coming up stairs saying Eliza won't be quiet. The sleepover was about to end when finally with their last chance, Eliza stopped talking and they all went to sleep.
I was planning on having them wake up atleast once during the night, but all three slept like a lump on a log (is that even a saying?). Well however you say it, they slept great and it was a success!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to see more pictures of your family because I don't get to see you often. If you don't mind, I'll add you to my link list. Let me know if that's a problem.