Friday, June 6, 2008

Makeup Artist




This morning we broke out the make-up kits that grandma and grandpa Stevenson gave us. Wow those girls sure know how to put make-up on. Maya even gave me some great eye make-up and Eliza gave me "movie star"arm and painted my nails. It was fun and entertained them for a couple hours. I was a little nervous how well it was all going to come off. But all it needed was a little soap and water. Thank goodness.
Liberty is a little sick today. She's been sick for a week or so but now has a fever. She has an apointment on Tuesday witht he doctor for her 4 month check up so I think I'm going to hold out. It always stresses me out when my kids are sick, especially when they are young because you just don't really know how sick they feel. I'm sure she'll be feeling better soon. Hopefully just a bad cold.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

ABBYLICIOUS!!!!! YAY, you're a blogger now, I'm glad I finally wore on you :) My little neices are as cute as ever...we miss you guys and can't wait until next week when we get to see you!!! Tell Ellie Bellie to bring her makeup tips and we'll party too...Kenners will be in heaven. Don't forget to bring me little wallet pictures please! Maybe we should take the kiddos to Kiddie Kandids again and get some updated pics...so Liberty can be in them too! Love you xoxoxoxo

brockandericka said...

how adorable are your kids! Liberty is so cute!!! and ofcourse so is Ellie!!! all kennedy and kaiden can talk about is that they are comming home this sunday and they are so excited to see there cousins lol!!! so be ready for to crazy kids lol!!!:)