Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eliza's crazy day!

So the other day, Eliza fell off the ladder going to our attic and hit her head (I think on a book case at the bottom). She knew she wasn't suppose to be up there so when I came running down she said, "I'm OK mom," but then started bawling. It was so sad. She had a dent in her head that I was worried about. She didn't have any signs of neorological damage though so I kept watching her. I kept just worrying about that dent though so finally in the afternoon I talked with Dave and decided to take her up to Primary Children's Hospital. We were so lucky because Uncle Adam was there to help us through the whole thing. I feel so lucky to have pediatrician brothers. Luckily everything turned out OK. All the x-rays turned out good. She was supposed to go on a football game date with her daddy that night so she was very happy that everything was OK.

So we rushed home, she put on her pink cougar shirt that her Maya friend gave her and some warm clothes and she was ready to go. Then her and Rob rushed to the BYU football game in Provo. She thinks this is so cool to do with her dad. And I think it is so cool that her dad is willing to do this and makes it so much fun for her.


While at the game she got some hot chocolate (her favorite) and was overly excited that she got to keep the mug...
... and then at the end of the game was able to get a photo with BYU player Harvey Unga!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy Moly...she is Robby Jr! They look so much alike :) Eliza, we love ya!!!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Yeah Eliza. I am glad that your head is okay and that you got to go hang out with you dad, even if it was to a BYU game. Maybe you will still grow up okay. HAHA