Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Beach

We prioritized and decided it was more important to go to the beach then unpack. Ha Ha. So off we went last Saturday. The girls had the time of their lives. They played for hours in the sand. Libby loved running toward the water and then running away all scared screaming. Eliza loved digging in the dirt and building castles (unfortunately Liberty liked destroying them). Rob spent some of his time (it felt like forever to me) finding a "sweet deal" on a surfboard and wet suit. We are official owners now. When he finally got back, him and the girls went looking for seashells. They found some amazing ones. They found a whole sand dollar. It is awesome! Mazie, however, was not enjoying her stay at the beach quite as much. She cried almost the entire time. I'm not sure if it was the wind or her cold that was bothering her but it was quite exhausting for me and I hope the next beach experience to be a little more relaxing. If not, the surfboard/wet suit "sweet deal" might have been a bad investment. ;)














3 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Wow, I didn't know you and Rob were surfers! I absolutely love these pictures! The ones of Libby and Eliza running on the beach are priceless. Hope it's better for Momma next time!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I can't get over how beautiful the pictures are. The girls holding hands made me cry. Your kids are changing so fast. Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Libby running from the waves in fear, cracked me up!
Love you guys!