Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mazie at 2 months




Mazie is now smiling at us and acts like she can actually see us and doesn't just have gas. It just makes your heart melt.

She is so funny though because sometimes she will start screaming bloody murder and I'll think Liberty is hurting her or something. But when I run in it is that she is pulling her own hair. The more it hurts the harder she pulls because she is tensing up her muscles. Then when I try to pull her hand away it just makes it worst because she clenches tighter. It is pretty silly. I now find it best to just let her work it out. Crazy Mazie.

2 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

She is so cute. I hope that you guys will come home a visit while she is still little enough to snuggle with.

jvds said...

max pulls his hair too!