Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Liberty Chipmunk


Does anyone else think that the artists of Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 might have had Liberty in mind when they created the Chippette in green? We think they look exactly alike.
I am happy to report that Liberty is doing better these days. Still testing my patience and continuing to lock me out, but I learned an important lesson that Liberty might always act like she doesn't care when getting punished but deep down she does. After only one day of having diapers she decided she wanted her panties back. I told her she had to go a whole day without wetting her diaper. She conquered the goal and was back in panties the next day. I love you Liberty.

4 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Good for her. They just try to see how far they can push things and then return to normal after it wears off. Good job Liberty.

Jennifer Lyn said...

So I was blog stocking and found your blog (sorry if that creeps you out:) Anyway, we are in the bay area too! We are in Pleasanton which is east bay about 40 minutes away from you guys. Anyway, we would love to get together, either meet at the beach or whatev! We are just excited to know someone else in the bay area! Good luck unpacking.

Anonymous said...

Oh Libby! She is such a smart girl. She definitely looks like the little chipmunk. Libby acts like she doesn't care she gets punished and Taiton NEVER listens to me and acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.......when they hit 3 will it all be better?!

J + A Humphreys said...

ABs!! You moved to CA??? Holy cow! Did Rob get a new job? Wish you were more south. :) I heard it's just beautiful up north...more like Utah. I bet you are loving having Eliza in kinder with the later deadline. James is going too and he loves it! Your girls are so cute. I just love their cheeks. Mazie is looking so big. Hope you guys are doing great!