Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Abby's birthday



I can't ever keep it strait how old I am and then when it changes it just confuses me more. I can't wait for the year that I turn 30. That should be easy to remember.
It was a great birthday! Once again Rob treated me right. He and the girls made me breakfast in the morning (crepes - my favorite!). Then we went swimming at Fairmont pool where Sarah and Jenn surprised me that they came. We swam in the somewhat chilly water, Rob scared Eliza to death on the water slide, and we had cake and candles to end the awesome party! I felt like a kid again! It was awesome. Then we went home and I opened my present. Some new snowboarding boots. I think I am going to be a ten times better snowboarder now (and a warmer one). It was an awesome gift and the girls like pretending to snowboard with me.
Then the whole fam helped clean up the house. That night we had Hannah come over and went on a date to Koyo's restaurant. Rob let me know that he had also signed me up for a photography class that I wanted. I want to be able to take my kids pictures and have them look good. We'll see. It was a great birthday and definitely one to remember.

2 comments:

Timothy and Nicole said...

Happy Late Birthday. I am so glad you had a Happy Birthday:) It sounded like a really FUN and special day!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Happy birthday a little late. You and my Logan, our Christmas babies.