Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary

We had our 6th anniversary on Nov. 22. Rob planned an awesome little anniversary weekend. We first went to Michelangelo's (an Italian restaurant and I love Italian) then we went and checked in at the Little America Hotel in downtown. Then the next morning had a delicious breakfast. Went to the temple and did sealings (where I passed out, totally embarassing). My blood sugar was a little low and I was feeling woozey due to the pregnancy. Luckily it subsided because next we went to the 3D "Christmas Carol" movie. By then I totally couldn't wait to see my kids and we went to pick them up. It was all around just totally relaxing. It was great! Plus it's always fun to have these kind of trips because it makes me realize how much fun we have together. Love you Rob.

1 comment:

J + A Humphreys said...

Oh know, can't believe you passed out in the temple! I had a similar experience while pregnant with Drew. We were asked to be the witness couple and every time we knelt down I got light-headed. No more kneeling for extended periods of time whilst pregnant. Super fun anni though! Oh how I long for babysitters.