Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You just can't get enough of them...





...That is girls of course. We are having another little girl on (supposedly) June 2.

This is the photo that supposedly solidified that it was a girl. Unless you are a radiologist you probably think this looks like an abstract painting but the tech did point it out and I will do my best to do it for you. Look at about the middle of the picture and you will see a dark moon shape, at the bottom of the moon shape there are two little white lines. That's the labia. The tech said she was 100% sure it was a girl. Sounds pretty sure to me.
I am so excited to get back out the cute little infant girl clothes. The always look so little. And the name game begins. Hope Rob and I will be able to find one we agree on quickly this time.

7 comments:

Erica said...

congrats on the little girl! Your family is just meant to have ladies!!

Desiree said...

Wahooo!!! I am so excited to hear your names. I don't think you will have a boy until you and Rob come to a consensus on how to pass down his family name. J/K Congrats!

Jenn said...

Girls sound like a lot of fun! I"m excited for your cute little pink clothes! I don't have any of those around my house:) Just boys here. Too bad we couldn't switch them out! J/K!!

Ami said...

Wow, I totally missed the fact that you were even pregnant. Congratulations! And hooray for girls! Three sisters open up so many opportunities for fame. A singing trio, a dancing trio, a singing and dancing trio...the ideas are endless.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Congratulations! Nothing wrong with 3 girls and I should know. They will grow up being best buds. And it is kind of fun to overrule dad with so many girls. HAHA

J + A Humphreys said...

Yay, Congrats!!! Your girls are just so darling, how could you not have another? :) Also excited to hear the name...I think that is one of best parts.

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! Another girl! That is exciting. We only have girls too. Hope you are feeling okay and that your pregnancy goes well!